Find out where our staff is traveling to this week! Don’t forget: Detailed information about all of our recruitment activities can be found on our website.
Monday, November 3, 2014:
- Assistant Director Render will be at the University of California at Irvine.
- Senior Associate Director Kwak will speak on a panel hosted by Morehouse College and Spelman College.
Tuesday, November 4, 2014:
- Assistant Director Render will be at the University of California at Riverside.
- Dean Rebstock will be at North Carolina State University.
This week, we’ll have Northwestern Law representatives all over the country and even in Europe! And don’t forget, detailed information about recruitment events can be found here.
Monday, October 20, 2014:
- Assistant Director Render will be at Duke University.
- Shannon Bartlett, Director of Diversity Education and Outreach, and a student representative with be at the Houston Forum.
- Director Gapasin will be speaking at a panel at Stanford University.
- Senior Associate Director Kwak will be in Paris, France to discuss our LLM program opportunities.
Tuesday, October 21, 2014:
- Director Gapasin will be speaking at a panel at the University of California – Berkeley.
- Senior Associate Director Kwak will be in Brussels, Belgium.
On almost any given day in the Northwestern Law Admissions Office, folks call, email, or walk into the office wanting to speak with a staff member, or more likely a member of our Admissions Committee. However, an often easier method of tracking us down is to meet us as we travel around the country each summer and fall. We’ll typically have a representative at any LSAC Forum, but we also travel to college campuses to speak on panels and attend law fairs around the US. If you want to ask those burning admissions questions without the hassle of traveling to our office in Chicago, stop by and visit us when we’re at a location near you.
You can find our full recruitment schedule here. But we’ll also be posting our travel schedule for each week on the blog. This week we’re heading to the northeast!
Thursday, October 16, 2014
- Dean Lee will be at the Barnard-Columbia Law School Fair.
- Director Gapasin will speak on a panel at Princeton University.
Friday, October 17 – Saturday, October 18, 2014
- Dean Lee, Director Gapasin, Senior Associate Director Kwak, and Assistant Director Bohnsack will be at LSAC’s New York Forum. Stop by and say hello!