Northwestern Pritzker School of Law will be accepting the GRE for Fall 2018 admission. Here is a quick admissions related FAQ. Further information regarding our overall decision to accept the GRE can be found here
1. If I have taken the GRE only, how do I apply to the JD program?
Please complete the JD application and this supplemental form. We are in the process of receiving our code from ETS for official GRE score reports. Once the code is available, we will forward this information and any additional steps necessary via e-mail to those that have completed the form.
2. Can I submit an unofficial GRE score report?
No, we will only accept official reports from ETS for review.
3. What is the oldest score you will accept?
4. Am I required to submit a LSAC CAS report if I only have a GRE score?
Yes, the LSAC CAS report is required for all JD applicants.
5. If I have taken the GRE and the LSAT, how do I apply to the JD program?
Please complete the JD application. If you wish to have your GRE considered with your LSAT score, please submit the supplemental form. We will receive your LSAT score through the CAS report.
6. If I have taken the GRE and the LSAT, am I required to submit my GRE scores?
No, you can submit only your LSAT score.
7. Can I apply to the Binding Early Decision program this year with only the GRE?
No, the LSAT is required.